Outerbull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues

2 posters

Go down

Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues Empty Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues

Post by The Juggernaut Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 pm

I play in 3 leagues a week. 301 leagues on a monday and wednesday night and a 501 league on a sunday lunchtime. I've been playing league darts for less than a year as it stands and after a few weeks of getting used to it I've become pleased with my progress. Last time I checked the teams were 3rd of 24 on a monday, 7th of 19 on a wednesday and roughly 13th of 18 on a sunday.

I'm not fond of playing early, not sure why. Perhaps I feel more involved in the match if there's been a few games played before my turn. The lads on all 3 sides are a great bunch and we have a good laugh both on darts night and at local knockouts. One of which is coming up soon - The 7th Annual John Westwood Memorial.

Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues JWMemorial2013

I'll be using this thread to post about my experiences of the world of local darts. If anyone feels they'd like to do the same then go ahead and start yourselves a thread in this section.
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues Empty Re: Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues

Post by Rural Expansion Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 am

Finally a game on sunday after nearly a month of no games!! At home as well which makes a change!
Rural Expansion
Rural Expansion
Admin

https://outerbull.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues Empty Re: Stourbridge, Brierley Hill & Silver End Darts Leagues

Post by Rural Expansion Mon May 13, 2013 9:00 am

lost today in a shockin game. Their players threw beyond their ability whilst we were awful.

We lost 5-3. Ill never put down another player as they threw better on the day but we had enough class to win.
Rural Expansion
Rural Expansion
Admin

https://outerbull.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Juggernaut Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

oh dear!
The Juggernaut
The Juggernaut
Senior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down